Naruto Ninja Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Legacy

Here in my Naruto RPG you make your own character and interact with the many users

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
me674535
Akatsuki Flyerposter
me674535

Female
Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Video games, Reading, Writing
Humor : Purely Spontaneous
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character sheet
Name:: Kozue Egawa
Health:
My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Left_bar_bleue200/200My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Empty
PostSubject: My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.)   My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:03 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Name: Kozue Egawa (First Name, Surname)
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 102

Personality: Usually dark and sarcastic, loopy and spontaneous when tired.

Past: She never knew her father. Mother abused her for an unknown reason (there is one, though) and when she turned 7, she killed her, almost involuntarily. She discovered she had a bloodline power and was a direct descendant from a fallen god, called Dark Master (DM). He has an archrival, named Light Master (LM).
The story goes like this: DM was sent to the underworld with LM because they had both taken life they were not supposed to. Using a series of events, they both had worked together since the beginning of time to destroy Yondaime, the 4th Hokage. Now, the only thing they couldn't do is influence events and take life, but they could still create it. Humans, detested by the wicked DM, were made from dust, so he made a man from the darkness of the world to destroy them, calling him a Darkan. LM could see his evil deeds and wanted to protect the human race now, so she made a woman from light, calling her a Lightian. The two beings fell in love with each other and had three children, all of whom never learned about their ancestry. The firstborn son, Kozue's father, carried the gene's only of darkness, and married a human woman. When Kozue was born, the assassins created by LM, the Light Assassins, murdered him. The second son, a full carrier of the dark, was killed by the same group as a child. The third son, a mix of both races, was also killed, but not before having a son with a human. Yoru Egawa, cousin to Kozue, soon learned that he had the power over both light and dark, and he sided with LM. Although he had Darkan blood in him, he went out to seek Kozue, still not finding her.
Kozue, now a full-fledged killer, has destroyed many small, nearly unknown villages, hoping to fulfill DM's desires. She truly never trusts anyone, not even herself, but she is being noticed by the Akatsuki. Her ease of taking lives bewilder them slightly, for the war between Light and Dark is a secret kept for two generations.

........DARKANS.....................LIGHTIANS.............................MIX
Hair: Silver...........................Blonde...........................Silver w/Blonde roots
Eye: (right, red)Blood Eye...(left, golden)Shining Eye.......both.

Dislikes: Everybody, staying up "late"

(Note: she's nocturnal. Wakes up when the sun falls, falls asleep when the sun rises.)
More information on the Eyes as RP progresses.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Admin
Shinji

Male
Number of posts : 127
Humor : Dark humor.
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Name:: Shingi Yura
Health:
My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Left_bar_bleue500/500My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.)   My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Nice past. Appearence good. Personality great. Likes and Dislikes sounds a lot like Hidan so good. Everything as a whole Great. Approved. And what Village are you joining and what jutsu does she know. And equipment
Back to top Go down
http://anewworld.my-rpg.com
me674535
Akatsuki Flyerposter
me674535

Female

Character sheet
Health:
My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Left_bar_bleue200/200My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.)   My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Oh, why thank you sunny
Village: Konohagakure
~~
Jutsu: (Note: Darkan jutsus don't require hand signs, just chakra flow)
-Dark Bullet: points hand like a gun, dark energy mass, shape, and velocity of a bullet shoots out *mainly used [Difficulty~ !]
-Dark Whip: Keeps arm straight, dark energy spurts out like a tentacle
[Difficulty~ !!](whoa, Kakuzu o.O)
-Dark Swarm: Lifts arms, palms up, countless miniscule orbs appear, fly at target, stinging like bees
[Difficulty~ !!!!]
-Dark Barrier: Holds palms out, shield of impenetrable darkness juts out of ground...Chidori and Rasengan are the only known moves to break through it
[Difficulty~ !!]
There will be more, but these are just the basics. The first two can be formed into double or multiple at a time moves, incresing the difficulty. (By difficulty, I mean it takes up more chakra.)
~~
Equipment: 10 kunai, 2 paperbombs, 3 shuriken, 1 knife (hidden in shoe)

OHOHOH!! I forgot the picture! lol, silly me tongue

My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Kozue_11

I hope you can see it... (BTW, her other eye is brown. That's her Blood Eye shining in red right there. She usually covers it with a headband or her bangs, as to avoid Light Assassins)
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Admin
Shinji

Male
Number of posts : 127
Humor : Dark humor.
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Name:: Shingi Yura
Health:
My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Left_bar_bleue500/500My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.)   My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Great you should make your char. pic your avatar. and dificulty and rank are the same thing so difficulty is

-Dark Bullet: points hand like a gun, dark energy mass, shape, and velocity of a bullet shoots out *mainly used [Difficulty~ D]
-Dark Whip: Keeps arm straight, dark energy spurts out like a tentacle
[Difficulty~ C](whoa, Kakuzu o.O)
-Dark Swarm: Lifts arms, palms up, countless miniscule orbs appear, fly at target, stinging like bees
[Difficulty~ A]
-Dark Barrier: Holds palms out, shield of impenetrable darkness juts out of ground...Chidori and Rasengan are the only known moves to break through it
[Difficulty~ C]

You're Kekkei Genkai is copiable by mine. Please post this in the custom creation board sorry these are the rules but before you post it Approved
Back to top Go down
http://anewworld.my-rpg.com
me674535
Akatsuki Flyerposter
me674535

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.)   My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Okies Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.)   My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Character (NOTE: VERY VERY LONG.)
Page 1 of 1