Naruto Ninja Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Legacy

Here in my Naruto RPG you make your own character and interact with the many users

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizukage character

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Kabe
Admin
Lord Kabe

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Name:: Kabe
Health:
Mizukage character Left_bar_bleue500/500Mizukage character Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Mizukage character Empty
PostSubject: Mizukage character   Mizukage character Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Name: Kabe
Personality: A militant leader, he doesn't fool around. He has the ability to be very cruel without remorse for his actions.
Appearance: He wears the robes and hat of the Mizukage. His face cannot be seen as it is covered by a black cloth mask. Only his silver eyes can be seen. The eyes of the man would not reveal anything about the person beneath the mask, and a glimpse into the eyes would reveal nothing but the cold and deep waters of the unknown.

Kabe wears a ninja outfit under the kage apparel. He has medium length, un-styled silver hair, and wears a Kirigakure forehead protector. On his legs are a pair of loose fitting black pants wrapped with bandages at the ankles and shins. On his torso he wears a loose long-sleeve shirt that is made out of the same material as his mask with fishnet material underneath. On his hands are a pair of shinobi guards, and he has bandages from his wrist to his elbows.
Jutsu: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Water clone technique
Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Doku Kiri - Poison Mist
Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Toomegane no Jutsu - Telescope Technique
Genjutsu mist technique (jinchuriki chakra)
Ohtsunami no jutsu - Great tsunami technique
Greater Water Prison Technique
Water Spout Technique
Water Shark Bomb Jutsu
Equiptment: Shuriken, Fuuma Shuriken
History: Kabe, the Kage of the village hidden in the mist is a powerful shinobi. The Mizukage was always on the path to become a leader since he was very young. He showed exceptional skills in all fields of practice and had all the traits of a fine leader. When he became a genin, he changed his name and destroyed any documentation of his past identity. He was a chuunin in no time, and he became a jounin at a young age. He showed absolute promise as a mist shinobi and a kage since his first days at the academy and he was elected kage by the village elders. He reigns to this day with a tight grasp of ninja operations and ninja counter operations, and he trains the Kirigakure ninja in the fashion of the Mist village, militant and strict.
Other: Kabe hunted the Sanbi, the tailed beast, and it was sealed inside himself. Unbeknownst to the other villages, it is top secret information and has not been revealed to anyone except to a few of the mist ANBU. These are the members of the team that helped to capture the three tails and seal it inside of the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Admin
Shinji

Male
Number of posts : 127
Humor : Dark humor.
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Name:: Shingi Yura
Health:
Mizukage character Left_bar_bleue500/500Mizukage character Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Mizukage character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage character   Mizukage character Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://anewworld.my-rpg.com
me674535
Akatsuki Flyerposter
me674535

Female
Number of posts : 77
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Video games, Reading, Writing
Humor : Purely Spontaneous
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character sheet
Name:: Kozue Egawa
Health:
Mizukage character Left_bar_bleue200/200Mizukage character Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Mizukage character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage character   Mizukage character Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:04 am

Yeyz
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Admin
Shinji

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Mizukage character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage character   Mizukage character Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:14 am

I'm off *bows and disappears*
Back to top Go down
me674535
Akatsuki Flyerposter
me674535

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Mizukage character Left_bar_bleue200/200Mizukage character Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Mizukage character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage character   Mizukage character Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:26 pm

*tiptoes quietly after Shingi*
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Admin
Shinji

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Mizukage character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage character   Mizukage character Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:32 pm

NO FOLLOWING ME!
Back to top Go down
me674535
Akatsuki Flyerposter
me674535

Female

Character sheet
Health:

Mizukage character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage character   Mizukage character Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:59 am

EEK! *runs away*
Back to top Go down
ShadowDemon14

ShadowDemon14

Female
Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : writing, hanging with my friends
Humor : idk
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Character sheet
Name:: Kairi Nakamura
Health:
Mizukage character Left_bar_bleue250/250Mizukage character Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Mizukage character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage character   Mizukage character Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:10 pm

haha! Shingi scared you!
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Admin
Shinji

Male

Character sheet
Health:

Mizukage character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage character   Mizukage character Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:20 pm

*locks* All done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mizukage character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mizukage character   Mizukage character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizukage character
Page 1 of 1