Naruto Ninja Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Legacy

Here in my Naruto RPG you make your own character and interact with the many users

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinji
Admin
Shinji

Male
Number of posts : 127
Humor : Dark humor.
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Name:: Shingi Yura
Health:
My character Left_bar_bleue500/500My character Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

My character Empty
PostSubject: My character   My character Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Name: Yura Shingi

Personality: He is kind-hearted, fierce in battle, supportive, tempermental, quiet, and he thinks things through before doing them. Shingi has a disorder that makes him tidy everything up until he is just moving one thing to another place. If people are glum he tries to cheer them up. He almost never sleeps.

Appearance: His hair is blond, worn short above the ears and collar, but long across his forehead, hazel eyes peer out beneath the golden bangs. He wears a royal blue coat with waves that are icy blue and green, a long-sleeved ebony black shirt with intricate designs in gold, purple, orange, and silver underneath. His pants are snow white with his clan symbol, a shark in midturn, on his left pocket, they have three pockets, two in the front one in the back, the legs go down to his ankles. Height:5'11". Weight:165 lbs. His backpack is more of a mail bag than a backpack. The only jewelry he wears is a silver ring on his right hand, which is shaped like two hands holding a heart with a crown on top. His shoes are silver and gold with the kanji for "love" on both.

Jutsu: E ranked: Bunshin no Jutsu, Henge no Jutsu, Kai
D ranked: Juujin Bunshin, Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu, and Zankuha.
C ranked:
B ranked:
A ranked:

Equiptment: 10 kunai, 3 shuriken, his book, an extra set of clothes, a deck of cards, and a bottle of water.

History: He comes from a small village in a mountain valley, where he lives beside a stream. His clan's Kekkei Genkai is a mimicry technique that can copy most jutsu. His dog goes everywhere with him, her purposes are companionship, tracking, and fighting. He is currently the Kazekage. At night when he returns to his village, as soon as he gets between the first two buildings a barrier goes up. He has made much progress in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. His Taijutsu falls a little flat. He is training to become a medical ninja. He has painted three pictures of the beautiful scenery around him. He has been all over the Wind Country. His village has many protections and had many traps. He sprung most of them on himself.

Other: His likes are singing, dancing, food, reading, painting, and dogs. His dislikes are insects, arachinids, blank faces, and rats. His habits are shuffling cards for no apparent reason, always having a book in his possession, reading at meals, has a book under his pillow or in what he is sleeping on, and he, whenever he goes to Konohagakure, goes to Ichiraku Ramen. His hobbies are reading, playing with his dog, and playing cards.
His plans for the Future: He has planned to see every nation. He plans to make at least one friend in every nation.
Back to top Go down
http://anewworld.my-rpg.com

My character
Page 1 of 1